Thursday, December 18, 2008

Good job Dawson!!




Dawson had his school program yesterday and he did AWESOME!!! He said he was a little nervous but I could not even tell. The theme was 'I need a Christmas Vacation.' He got to do the limbo and hit a pinata. They sang the most adorable songs!!! Seeing as Shane could not make the program due to work it was hard for me to film him and take pics. So what I am posting here are just the still pics I got of him. He is so cute if I don't say so myself!!!

I do realize it looks like he is not having fun but it was very hard to get him mid song without it being blurry.......so this is as good as it gets by way of pictures!!!!! It was a really cute program.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was an adorable play! Dawson did a great job and I was impressed with his LIMBO skills!
~Bonna

Bauer Family said...

I miss all those fun school programs!! Enjoy it because they grow up sooo fast! Thanks for sharing the pics. Lisha