Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year

We had a great New Year with the first weekend spent in Salt Lake with family.
We played lots of games and chatted with lots of family. I am giving a little shout out to my Uncle Clay who I had a great conversation with. Thanks Clay!! Braedon, Dawson and Dallin having a great time.
We went to visit Great Grandma Bauer and went to Temple
Square with her. It was fun!!
We got to see George!! He loves football as much as Braedon.


Taelor loved being a little mother to cute Oliver!!



1 comment:

Bauer Family said...

ALISON, I enjoyed our cnversaion as well. You ar a great mother, wife and niece. I could not be a prouder Uncle to you and your kids. It is always great to see you all. Anytime you want to have a converstaion I am always willing to talk about anything and everything and most of all listen.

Love your FAVORITE Uncle,
Clay