Thursday, May 21, 2009

Taelor's Graduation Day

I can not believe that it is already time for the school year to be over. Taelor has had such a great time in preschool this year. She has learned so much and is MORE than ready to go to kindergarten. She thinks now she gets to go to kindergarten tomorrow. I can't get her to understand that she has to wait until summer is over. The concept of time is hard to grasp. This year was Taelor's teachers last year to teach so I was very grateful Taelor got to be in her class. Braedon and Dawson both had her as well and loved her just as much as Taelor does. Mrs. Joni is wonderful and will be dearly missed but she has put in her 20 years and deserves to move on and do something else. We love you Mrs. Joni!! Taelor doing the play. She was a kitty. (Note: no costumes as they were embarrassed enough to get up there.)
Taelor and Mrs. Joni




2 comments:

Kristi said...

They grow up so fast! We love Miss Joni too!

RHouse of 5 said...

Your not going to know what to do with yourself when she's in Kindergarten! That's when we started thinking about having another baby, I guess you'll have to think about that (ha! ha!)! I was sad to hear that Mrs. Joni wouldn't be teaching Ellidy. Iailey had her and she is great!