Monday, July 13, 2009

Family Reunion

We arrived on Thursday and stopped in to Shoshone Falls to see the water. I have never seen this much water going over in July!! It was crazy full! My kids were very impressed.
The following day all the family that came to Twin Falls went down to Dierkes Lake. It was so much fun to see everyone. There were so many of us that everywhere you looked there was another family member. We all had a blast and were very tired when we returned back to the motel that night.

Aunt Rachel helping the kids catch little fish.


Doing a little sand art. They turned out very cool.



We stopped by the temple to enjoy it's majestic beauty and got chased by bees!! Not fun. They were after us!!


The next day we went to Rock Creek and floated the river. Again and again and again until they were tired yet again.


Taelor and her cousin Lizzy sailing away all the while screaming like the little girls that they are. It was an amazingly fun weekend. I love my family more than I could ever put into words and I am so grateful for each of them.

1 comment:

Bonna said...

It was fun wasn't it! I had a great time with everyone and I'm already looking forward to the next one in 2 years!