Thursday, March 18, 2010

You are my Sunshine

The other day was BEAUTIFUL outside and Taelor wanted to go to the park. So away we went. I love love love spring and summer!! I live in the wrong state I think. I love to feel the sun on my face and be outside. Idaho is not a very warm place for many months of the year. So when it is nice, I make my kids go outside and enjoy it!! Taelor loves to be outside like I do. We had a great time together, swinging and playing!! I love the sunshine!!!





3 comments:

Bonna said...

Looks like fun! I'm glad you got to enjoy the one nice day we had before the next storm rolls in! :)

Kristi said...

i love, love, love the sunshine too. i am addicted. looks like you two had fun!

Spilletts said...

I am also lovin the sunshine!!! Hopefully it stays that way for awhile. Oh by the way thanks for all the help with the book fair! Your the BEST!