Saturday, January 1, 2011

December 2010 in pictures

This has been a busy end of the year for us. Not many pics taken but this is what I got. I put the pictures in the wrong order. So the go from Christmas and then to the beginning of December!! Oh well!! I hope you had a great Christmas with your family. I know we did!! We got lots of new games for the Wii and PS3!! Wipeout was a Christmas day favorite!!
Dawson, Mary Ann, Taelor and my dad telling stories on the Love Sac. We got this big boy from my in laws for Christmas!! It is a beast, and a comfy one at that!!


My dad and Dawson doing one of many puzzles together!!

Braedon scratching his lottery tickets from his stocking!! His winnings didn't pay out to good though.... but he is a little richer!!




Taelor in ALOT of new clothes!! She put this whole outfit on and said, " I don't care if I don't match, I like it!!" The kid loves clothes!!
Dawson got a dart board for Christmas along with many other things. He said he got everything he wanted!!

Taking in a ping pong game!!
My dad came to visit from Wisconsin and bought the kids a ping pong table for Christmas!! They are getting really good at it too!!

So this is our little bitty Christmas tree!!! We were supposed to go cut one down but I had a terrible pain in my side and got to go to the clinic and have a CT scan instead. So my mother in law came and took the kids to the local tree stand and got stubby instead. It was a perfect size for them!!

Dawson carving it out!!
Braedon giving his best shot at sled-boarding in the front yard on a huge hill of snow!!
Taelor trying her hand at sled- snowboarding in the backyard on a kid made hill.

Shane and Taelor making sugar cookies. Boys did too they were just out of the picture!!!



Kids playing in the snow storm we had before Thanksgiving. They had a blast!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What an awesome Christmas you guys had!

Spilletts said...

Looks like you guys had a great Holiday! Are you feeling better?