Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Catch up....

What a month this has been already... First my cousin got married in Salt Lake and we all went down for the festivities!! It was a blast. I think it was the funnest wedding I have ever been to, or maybe it was just because all of my awesome family was there!!! Either way it was so much fun my cheeks hurt from smiling and laughing! My Uncle Brad and Megan doing their Daddy/ Daughter dance!! It was priceless!!

One of the very few pictures of all us in our 'nice' clothes.

My mom, Aunt LaRae, Aunt Tammy and Taelor. Love these girls!!


More family- Aunt Jennifer, LaRae, Tammy, mom, Grandma and Uncle Brad.
Then we had a week of normal stuff before we jetted off to St. George and Mesquite for a baseball tournament. It was alot of fun. I only wish we hadn't brought the chilly weather with us. One day was nice in about the mid 70's and the rest was cloudy and chilly!!! But the boys played well and had a great time......



and THEY WON!!! Whoo hoo!! Go Sun Devils!!!


No comments: