
WOW!!! I have not been on here forever!! It's nice to see that others still blog even though I haven't been. We had a great Christmas and I got a new camera!! YIPPEE!!! It takes amazing pictures and has awesome effects. In January Dawson turned 12 and got the priesthood from my Uncle. It was exciting. Now we have two boys in our house with the priesthood.

I love this picture of Dawson. The light from the candle and his smile are priceless. I love this kid and I can't believe he is 12 already. He is a great helper and loves his family more than anything!!

Also in Jan.
Braedon made the Hawthorne basketball team. At first he was very excited but as the season has gone on it is very tough for
Braedon and for his dad to sit through a game where not all the kids can run a play or even know what is going on on the floor. It is
definitely not what we are used to having played
competitive basketball for so many years. It is a good experience though.



This is my one and only crafty thing I have had time to do lately. I made this little tutu for two friends of ours that are both having little girls. They were soooo freaking cute I had a hard time giving them away!! The picture doesn't give them justice.

In Feb. Taelor started her second year of Jr. Jazz. She is doing much better this year than last. She is learning a little bit more about the game and therefore knows what she should be doing which is much easier to watch than her aimlessly running about.

She has potential, now if she will have patience with her dad trying to help her and her dad will have patience with her stubborness we might get somewhere.

Great form!!

On Feb. 23 the clouds opened up and FINALLY gave Braedon a cell phone for his birthday. By the look on his face you can tell he was slightly excited!!

I can't believe he is 14 all ready. He is growing up so fast. He is a great athlete and alot of fun to be around (when he isn't acting like a teenager). I guess time really flies when you are having fun. I love my kids!!
1 comment:
Fun little trip down memory lane! I LOVE your little family with all my heart! I am so glad that you let me be a big part of family things and sporting events! It truly is a blessing for me!
Post a Comment