Da plane....Da plane.....! Sorry I couldn't help myself. ;)
George was so thrilled about his BSU football jersey pads, pants and helmet!
Dawson showing him how to make the ice cream shoot!
Then after a fun day watching the airshow we went to the lake with my Aunt Jennifer and her husband Doug and their new boat!! It was very fun. We took turns hanging on the beach and riding in the boat. I wish I would have had my camera on the boat when Braedon and Taelor were riding on the tube. Water was splashing them in the face and they were holding on for dear life!! It would have been a great picture.
We had a great time. Thank you to everyone in Utah for sharing your weekend with us. Also a little shout out to Talan my other little cousin who celebrated his 1st birthday the same weekend in another part of Utah!! I love my family so much. They are so much fun to be with and they don't care if I am a little dorky!!!
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Maybe next time someone will remember to call Clay. Sorry we didn't get to see you.
Post a Comment