Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Yep, she is mine!

If you see a cute little girl playing the the dirt at a Tee Ball game odds are she's mine. I can't for the life of me get her to stand up and watch what is going on. She is far more interested in becoming a dirt artist. However if there is someone on base that she can talk to then she is perfectly happy talking to them and distracting them while their coach is telling them to RUN!!! She is quite the social butterfly!! It is so different from watching her brothers play. First because now I am the coach and second because her brothers would actually play baseball. After a few games of telling her to stand up I think I will let the Picasso come out and she can draw away, as long as she looks up every now and then to make sure the ball isn't coming her way. At least she is having fun! All I can do is smile and say yep, she's all mine!!
Protecting the base.

Nope, no ball yet.



Hey look do you see that.....I drew it!!


1 comment:

Bonna said...

OK that is hilarious! She must want to be a dirt artist...she really wanted to play T-Ball. Apparently she missed out on the T-Ball part of PLAYING T-Ball. She is one cute artist however and she is having fun and that is the point. Are you having as much fun coaching as she is playing?