Monday, August 31, 2009

Are you ready for some football?

Okay so I admit it I am totally a sports mom!! I always have my camera in tow just in case that one perfect pic comes along. I love watching Breadon play any sport but I love football!! He is #10 and playing wide receiver this year. He is enjoying himself. This year his team learned a Polynesian dance called the Haka that they do at the beginning of each game. It is so intense and energizing!! If I could get video to upload trust me it would be on here!! Then they walk on to the field as a united front holding hands. It is really cool to see the TEAM go up together!! Braedon and his friends cheering on the defense.
Getting ready to run the route and hopefully make the touchdown. He did get one touchdown on a reverse and he was so happy and proud. I love it!!




2 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh I love the little football players in their gear! So cute! I can't believe it's already football season. This means the weather will soon be changing...

Shelby said...

I love the sports stuff too Al. So fun. I got teary with your ode. to your kiddos. They do grow up so fast. What a great family you have.