Football season has come to a close. Despite all our best efforts we came up short again. We even got all dressed up....... all I have to say is BOOOOO!!! This was a harder year for our team. Not playing football but within the team itself. Hopefully some changes will be made and we can come back next fall and show them who we are!! The boys did a good job and tried their best despite what was going on around them. I am proud of them.


Braedon made this sweet one handed catch but of course I did not get it on film. Oh well, I know what he did and he knows what he did!!

So since our season was over we decided to go and have some fun of our own. So the next weekend we went to Yellowstone with my mother and father in law. We all had a great time. We nearly froze to death but it was still alot of fun. First we stopped in Jackson for a little sight seeing.

Then off into the park we went. We were very much like tourists, stopping at nearly every spot. Shane even quickly pulled over a couple of times and pointed out the window to see how many cars behind us would stop. Quite a few did!!!

The kids were fascinated with the geysers and how many colors there are in them. We were all amazed at how those are formed and just how deep are they?


Old Faithful

We saw only two large animals. Buffalo was one.

Elk the other. There were not many out and about but it was still fun!!


The kids will tell you the best part was the water slide in the hotel!!
2 comments:
It stinks that Football is over:( You guys look cute all dressed up. Im glad you got a little vacation in looks like you all had fun!
Football needs to be at least as long as Basketball or Baseball. 7 games just isn't enough! I'm really glad you got to go to Yellowstone though. I love you all!!
Post a Comment