Tuesday, October 5, 2010

That time of year again...

The Family (after many tries......everyone finally smiles!!) The girls!!

Mom and her grandkids


Dawson being all serious like!


There's that smile!!




They are so cute. I love that Taelor poses herself!

Braedon giving out that smile!
He hates this picture but I think it is cute!! He says," Mom I look gay!!" I say no it is a sexy look!! He then rolled his eyes at me!! How Rude!! :0)


I like this one
I love his freckles!







Pretty little girl!


I love how the wind is blowing her dress!!


We went on Sunday to take some family photos. This year no one and I mean no one wanted to go but me. So needless to say I am lucky I even got some good ones. I would almost have rather had wisdom teeth pulled without sedation!!! Next year they better be ready beacuse I am going to hire someone to take these.... I know they wont give someone else crap!!! Anyone there are some good ones!! Just wish there were more!!

3 comments:

Bonna said...

I am amazed at the ones you got! Trying to get people to smile when they don't want to be there is hard work! You did a great job :o)

Spilletts said...

They turned out cute. I hate getting family pics its the worst! You did a great job though. Your kids are looking old :( Where does the time go?

Unknown said...

What a beautiful family you have Alison. Time sure flys.