Monday, April 27, 2009
I am a sucker.......
So last night I get a phone call from the woman in charge of T-ball telling me that the team I had requested for Taelor was full. I thought oh well she just won't have a coach that she knows......no big deal, right? WRONG!!!!! She thens goes on to tell me this sad;( little story of how she is short 6 coaches this year and doesn't know what to do. The lady I wanted to be Taelor's coach had 'kindly' recommended me to her saying perhaps I would coach again. My mind is now traveling every which direction. Do I want to coach again? I did not do that great at it last year. Do I want to coach Taelor? After all she listens to me SOOOOO WELLLL!!! Do I want to put up with parents who want this to be more than just T-ball? So I ask the woman can you tell me who is on the team so that I could make a more informed decision. ( You know in case I am not fond of the parents. I know that is really rude but I am volunteering here!!!) So she procedes to tell me who is on the team and she says the name of little boy who's mom is a very wonderful friend of mine. So what do I tell her..........."Okay I will do it." Might I add that was the least amount of happiness that went along with the answer. So now my boys GET to help me again this year and I hope and might pray that Taelor will actually listen this year instead of perfecting her dirt drawings. Sometimes I am just a sucker!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The things we do for our kids! I am so sorry coaching t-ball is so very stressful. I will be there with ya coaching tiger ball! Stink-n kids.
Post a Comment