Friday, April 10, 2009

I feel OLD!!

So yesterday was kindergarten sign-up, and Taelor was soooo excited. She was a little sad when I told her she wasn't going to class yet but she got to show her teacher her lost tooth. She is very excited. There is something to be said about signing up your youngest kid in school. Sad....:( Then as if that was not enough last night the Middle School had an open house for the upcoming 6th graders next year. So here is Braedon and his group of friends wandering around together like they rule the roost. We parents just laughed!! It is both an exciting time and a sad time. It seems like yesterday that Braedon was born and now all of the sudden I am sending my youngest to school. Very surreal!!

1 comment:

Bonna said...

Still enjoy each moment beause before you know it you will be a Grandma and while that brings a joy all its own...sometimes I wish I had enjoyed your youth just a little more than I did. We had so much fun together and we still do!! I wouldn't trade the relationship I have with my grandchildren for anything though!