This past Saturday Shane took the boys to see the Monster Trucks at Holt Arena. Sooooo Taelor, my mom and I decided to have a girls night out. We went to the mall and tried on shoes, looked jewelry and fancy dresses. We went to Bath and Body and tried nearly every lotion sample there was and got some samples of lip gloss. To top off the night we got ice cream! She (Taelor) was so excited to not have to go to any "boy" stores and just do what we ( or she) wanted to do. It was alot of fun. Thanks for joining us mom!! Let's do it again!!
1 comment:
I'm ready...anytime you want to go! I love "Girls Night Out"!!! Not that I don't love the boys too, but I firmly believe girls need some bonding time alone once in a while! It was alot of fun...thanks for letting me go with you!
Post a Comment