I am so happy for our boys!!! They played hard and deserve to be UNDEFEATED!!!!! Now we just need to win one more to make it to the Dome!! Here we go boys!!
4 comments:
Bonna
said...
GO RAMS!! The boys have played so well all year...one more game against someone we have already beat and then to the Dome to play another team that we have already beat! I know they can do it!!! We love our RAMS!
The boys did deserve to go undefeated! Go Rams! I know they've got it in them to win the next two games! I've got my fingers crossed that their nerves stay settled and they play like the awesome team they are!
4 comments:
GO RAMS!! The boys have played so well all year...one more game against someone we have already beat and then to the Dome to play another team that we have already beat! I know they can do it!!! We love our RAMS!
Yay! Go Rams! Go All The Way!!! :)
The boys did deserve to go undefeated! Go Rams! I know they've got it in them to win the next two games! I've got my fingers crossed that their nerves stay settled and they play like the awesome team they are!
Yeah go Rams!! That is exciting. Tell Braedon good job.
Post a Comment