So Sunday we went up to get a couple of family pictures taken......this is what I get when I am trying to get my kids to do something. Wow good times!!! Braedon is a goof and Taelor just follows his lead. The good thing is it seems we got some pretty good ones.

Really?

Finally....

Plant one on him baby!!

A family...

(whistle)!!!!

Pretty girl..

Look he can smile normal....

A dad and his sons

A little girl who loves to tickle her daddy..

The proud parents
3 comments:
Those pictures are so cute. I love the fall leaves you guys look great.
Very cute pictures!! Your family is so beautiful! That first picture cracks me up! Holy cow...Braedon is FUNNY! We went up weekend before last with the same idea and I didn't get even ONE picture of Tyke!!! He was running WILD!!! I'm totally bummed. *sigh* I'll take him up one day and get one. Your kids are so cute!
The pics turned out beautiful. You're such a cute family!
Post a Comment