Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Taelor, Taelor, Taelor.....

Look at this face....sweet, precious adorable face. Now listen to the story that follows........ So we (My mom, me, Dawson, Taelor) were shopping for groceries at Walmart. Dawson was with my mom paying for hers and Taelor and I headed out to the car. She was a little irreverent in the store. She was LOUD, teasing Dawson, doing bascially everything I asked her not to do. So with the crazy child in tow we head to the car. She is singing the whole way. Just random songs!! We get to the car and I am loading all the groceries in and she is still singing. Then in the LOUDEST voice she proceeds to sing......."I like big butts and I cannot lie"!!!!!!! HELLO???!!?? What? Where? HUH? I stopped instantly and said TAELOR!! She thought is was hilarious and was cracking up. I said where did you get that? She says on the radio!! So to this I say thank you very much Z103!!!!! Sometimes I wonder about her......

3 comments:

MyrLynn said...

Gotta love them!

Harrison Family said...

Haha! That's too funny! I remember when I was in high school and was listening to that song really loud in my room and my dad heard it and went BALLISTIC on me for listening to a song about butts. Haha!

Kristi said...

Hahahahahah!!! That is so funny! Dontcha love it when they are trying to push your EVERY button?! What a silly girl!