Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Moody little lady
Taelor has been really really MOODY lately. I can't figure out if it is because she is a girl, or she is tired and needing lots of sleep that she isn't getting, or what? She cries at the drop of a hat, tells everyone 'Fine don't love me anymore then!' all the time. She told me today, on the way home from school when she was mad because I wouldn't let her ride the bus home, ( Which she has never rode and I told her you can't just one day decide to ride the bus especially when no one is home to get you when you are dropped off.) that she know she is one Santa's naughty list and doesn't care if everyone gets presents besides her. What on earth do I do with a moody little girl. My boys were moody and people always said,"Oh you wait girls are WORSE!!" To them I say thank you for cursing me!!! It doesn't help that she has alot of Shane's mother and sister in her. Sorry but it is the truth!! Any suggestions to those who have girls? Which is everyone that reads this!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
No suggestions:( It really is just a girl thing they have PMS at such a young age. Sorry can't help ya.
Post a Comment