Tuesday, December 15, 2009

This and That

Old Man Winter finally decide to give us some 'warmer' weather and snow that can actually be played in!!! The boys had a great time on Sunday after church playing in the snow, while Shane and I hung Christmas lights and Taelor was sleeping inside not feeling well. The boys had a great time!! They were out there playing for about 3 hours!! Braedon working on the masterpiece!!
Dawson getting snow fro Braedon....when it was all done they made one HUGE....wait.....TOILET!!! I was hanging lights so I did not get a picture of it but it was GIGANTIC!!! Ironic seeing as not to long ago there was another story on here about a toilet.

Then Braedon's body decided to go into over active Hive mode!! He was covered everywhere. Poor kid. They are finally under control but, whew what a long 5 days of itchiness!!






4 comments:

Spilletts said...

Why did he break out in Hives? Crazy thing is, is that I am so allergic to cold weather I break out in Hives. If I play in the snow or cold water. I hope thats not what he's allergic to poor kid. It looks like they had fun though.

RHouse of 5 said...

That's so funny they built a toilet! Poor Braedon! why did he break out in hives? It's usually a stress thing or allergic thing, that's no fun.

The Boyers said...

Still not sure why he broke out in hives. He has not had them since he was about 6 years old. I guess to really find out I would have to take him to an immunologist and have him tested, but not sure whether insurance will cover that. Good thing is he seemd to be getting over them.

MyrLynn said...

WE are loving playing in the snow too!