Monday, January 25, 2010

I now pronounce you......

So I typed a big long explaination and now for some reason it is at the bottom of all these pics. Argh!! So you will have to look at pictures and then read the story! George..... World's most awesome 3 year old cousin!!!
Taelor and Lizzy being flower girls

Bad picture.......George walking Grandma down the aisle.


Grandma's zebra shoes.......good call Sarah!!!



My grandma wanted all of her children in attendance to stand for her. The lady in red is Bill's daughter. My grandma had 7 of her 12 children there to represent her and give her away.

Family pic- Top- My mom, Beth (Bill's daughter), Aunt Rachel, Aunt Alisa, Aunt Tammy, Uncle Jared. Bottom-Dave (Bill's son),Bill with George, Grandma and Uncle Clay
Taelor with the Happy Couple!
My Uncle Knute did the flowers and did an amazing job!!


So this weekend we (Me, mom, Taelor and Dawson) went to Salt Lake for my Grandma's wedding. Shane and Braedon stayed here for his first basketball game. My grandma had been sad and lonely since my Grandpa died a little over 2 years ago. She met a man named Bill in September and after lots of talking and dating they decided they would spend the rest of their lives here on earth together. They are good for each other. He is a nice man and will keep my Grandma busy!! It was nice to see her smiling and genuinely happy again. I have missed that about her since my Grandpa died. My cousin George walked her down the aisle. Taelor and my other cousin Lizzy were the last second flower girls. The cake was this huge 6 layer choclate cake that was to DIE for!!! I have never tasted a better cake!!! YUMMMMMM!! Thank you to all the family for all the laughing!!! I needed it!!!

2 comments:

Bonna said...

That was a very fun-filled weekend and that cake was truly heavenly! Thank you for taking me and braving the winter storm on Friday to get us there safely! You are a real blessing to me and I love you!!

MyrLynn said...

I am so happy that your Grandma has companionship. I know what you mean about seeing them lonely. I wish I could have tastes the cake... I have NEVER tasted good wedding cake!