Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Top 10

So I got to thinking about Dawson's birthday and I decided to make a list of the great things about each one of my kids around their birthday. Since Dawson turned ten here are the Ten best things about Dawson:

*His smile
*His laugh
*His kindness towards others
*He is the best Brother (ask Taelor she will tell you)
*He plays with anyone no matter what age or gender
*His freckles (just like mine)
*His ability to make others happy
*He is a awesome tumbler
*He is easy going (most of the time)
Last but not least
*He gives the best hugs!!!

I love you Dawson!! I am glad you chose our family to be a part of. It wouldn't be the same without you!!

1 comment:

Bonna said...

He is also very sensitive to what other people are feeling. I love my three precious grandchildren!!...and their parents :)