Friday, September 18, 2009
Happy 6th Birthday Tae
Yesterday was Taelor's 6th birthday. I can't believe that she is that old already. I was thinking last night about where I was six years ago and what was happening and got sad. You get so excited for your kids to grow up and then all of the sudden they are grown and you realize that you did not enjoy their youth long enough!! Life gets in the way and everything gets rushed and it is hard to see that your kids are growing up so fast and then you just have to hope you have taught them all they need to know to make good choices on their own. But anyway that is not my point!! Taelor has been wanting a new bike for a long time. She kept telling me her old bike is way too small and it is not fair if she has to ride a little kid bike!! (Mind you she taught herself how to ride a two wheeler at the age of 3!!) She was thrilled when she saw her new bike and couldn't wait to go try it out. She also got a new bedspread and sheets from Grandma. Her O'mah got her paint for her walls (pink). Her boys got her two new CD's (Hannah Montana 3 and Miley Cyrus) and a little panda animal thing ( Not a great discription :) She was very happy and that is what matters!
Earlier in the day when I picked her up from kindergarten I thought it would be fun to surprise her with roses. So I went to good ol' Walmart and picked up a dozen pink roses and when she came out of school I was standing there holding her vase of roses and she screamed and came running over to me!!! I wish I would have had my camera nd someone to take a picture of her because it was so cute!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh I am so glad she had a good birthday. I can't believe she is 6 years old. They do grow up way too fast.
Happy Birthday Taelor!!! Sending lots of hugs and kisses from the Clay Bauer family!!!
Post a Comment