Thursday, September 10, 2009
Stitches
This week has been very eventful. First getting hit in the parking lot twice by some dude that clearly can't back up to having Taelor fall yesterday and split her knee open and blood was a gushin'. We were at Braedon's football practice and she tripped up the sidewalk and her knee hit the curb straight on and split it good. We brought her home and got the blood to stop and I went over across the street and got my neighbor who happens to be a nurse. She just had a baby and walked in the door like a hour or two before I knocked on her door. First I did not know who else to ask and second I felt really bad asking a brand new mom to come take a look at my daughters bleeding knee. She was a great sport though and came and confirmed our decision that she would need stitches. There was only place open and they were about to close in 15 minutes so Shane picked her up and drove her to the clinic. (I did not go because I figured she would be braver without me there.) About 45 minutes later she returned with 6 stitches. She was pretty proud of herself. Her brothers had lots of questions for her since she is the first in the family to have stitches!! She was a tough cookie. (Notice no pics because the knee is still under wraps!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh BUMMER!!! what a big sport though. hahahah...her picture you posted is cute!
Poor Taelor! It looked like it hurt really bad, she landed so hard. I can't believe she hit it so hard she had to get stitches, ouch!
Post a Comment