Saturday Braedon had a football game in Marsh Valley. My dad and step mom were here and they came with us!! They did the Haka again at the beginning and gave us all goose bumps. It was a very physical game. They were trying to manhandle our boys!!! The game was tied with 40 seconds ( I think) left in the game and they did a reverse to Braedon and he made the winning touchdown!!!! It was so exciting! I was so happy for him and happy that my dad and step mom were able to see that! It was a fabulous day!
2 comments:
That game was AWESOME!! I'm glad I was there to see it...LOVE the Haka. It really does give me goosebumps to see them do that!!
That touchdown was outstanding, I was so stinking proud of Braedon! They were a bunch of manhandlers, I couldn't believe some of the stories of what they were doing to our boys, it made victory even sweeter!
Post a Comment