Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Labor Day
So like I said before my dad and step mom were in town from Wisconsin and they spent the weekend with us. Saturday was Braedon's game, Sunday we went to Scout Mountain. They love the hike and take walks so we stopped at the store and got the necessities to make lunch in the mountains. We got there and built a little fire at a empty camp spot and roasted our hot dogs and the followed that my smores, YUM!! Than we tried the new thing which is to roast starbursts. It was good!!! Then we went on a walk and there were caterpillars everywhere!!! The kids had jars and I bet the had probably 30 to 40!!! I have never seen so many in one place. They did not all come home with us though. I think we are down to about 10. Then we came back home and I took them ice blocking!! They had never gone before and I thought hmmmm this should be a good time. Laughing at them as the tumble down the hill!! JUST KIDDING!! It was another great time!! Then we just enjoyed the rest of our visit with them!! I almost forgot.....we had a early birthday party for Taelor too. They got her some new clothes and shoes!! She is so totally a girly girl! I wish they lived closer so we could see them more often.
My dad, step mom and grandkids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
we love to go up scout mountain for a little day trip. looks like you guys had fun! happy birthday to taelor!
Cute pictures!! I hope at least one of those caterpillars turns into a butterfly!
Happy Birthday Taelor! I've got to try the roasted starburst!
Post a Comment